- $5,000 – $49,000 20% of the final settlement
- $50,000 – $99,000 – 15%
- $100,000 or more – 10%
- Over $500,000 – negotiable
We will have a pretty good idea of the settlement range when we meet with you. If we do not feel we can get you a settlement that is better than you can do yourself, we will tell you.
Do I have to pay up front for the public adjuster?
You don’t have to put out any cash. Our fees are taken from the settlement of your loss.
Do I collect less if I used a public insurance adjuster?
Usually no. Yes, we do take a fee. But we often negotiate a larger settlement amount. So, the bottom line is you walk away with more cash to fix your problem. If we don’t think we can negotiate a bigger settlement than what the insurance company offers, we won’t take on your claim.
Why would anyone not use a public adjuster?
I know it seems like a no brainer.
- The most common reason is that they don’t know about us. Often because this is their first claim.
- They are nervous about someone negotiating with their insurance company. And, insurance companies can be intimidating.
- They don’t know a reputable public adjuster
Can I handle it myself?
If you believe your claim is under $3,000 you may be able to handle this loss on your own (perhaps with a little assistance from our staff). There is no fee for telephone or e-mail assistance. Call or e-mail today!
If you believe your loss is over $3,000 you will probably need our assistance. Call or e-mail today and tell us about your particular situation. We will then provide options available to you.