Q: What steps do I need to take to hire a Public Adjuster?

A: Contact our firm by telephone (215)651-6000 in Pennsylvania or (609)840-6915 in New Jersey or via our contact page and request a free review of your loss. You will need a copy of your insurance policy. If you do not have a copy, you can usually obtain it from your insurance agent with a simple telephone call. We examine your damage and analyze your policy. After this we will then advise you whether or not it is in your best interest to hire a Public Adjuster or for that matter file a claim. These services are available at no fee. If we believe that we can indeed help you significantly maximize your settlement, then you retain our services by signing a document allowing us to represent you and we take care of everything from there.


Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.